Infant Care Key Priorities:
Infant Health and Safety
If your focus is health and safety, we're a fit- It's our #1 priority!
- All infant staff have early childhood credentials and at least 3 years infant experience
- Infant unit leaders are veteran day care teachers and have SUPERVISORY training
- Staff in Infant room have First Aid, CPR and MAT certifications
- Each baby has a primary care giver to ensure his or her needs are individualized and communication with parents is consistent
- Our fantastic baby board documents everything about baby's day, keeping baby's day consistent! (i.e. last time baby ate, diapered, played. tummy time etc.
- You will receive an individualized day note at pick up every day with details about baby's day!
- Separate refrigerator and storage space is provided for breast milk, formula, food, diapers and wipes
If your primary concern is your BABY BONDING with other trustworthy adults, you’re in the right place!
- We spend the majority of the day cuddling, talking, singing and interacting with baby in a calm and secure atmosphere
- We know it’s rough leaving your baby while you work and we provide sweet and caring nurturers to look after baby (and you!)
- We understand separation anxiety (for both of you) and will do whatever is necessary to help you and baby adjust. You're welcome to stop by and visit or breastfeed your baby at any time! Feel free to call us or ask us to text you pictures of your baby. We welcome questions- we know babies and have worked with them for years! Also, no one knows your baby better than you! Give us the details about how we can better meet your baby's needs
Infant Social and Intellectual Development
You’ve hit the jackpot! Here’s what we’ve got to offer:
- a fabulous curriculum that is based on three components: baby’s age and stage, the five senses and the interests and abilities of your baby
- your baby has a primary caregiver who plans activities for your baby each day using curriculum cards and our toddler curriculum calendar (if appropriate)
- your baby will have between 3-5 activity cards posted each day so you’ll know
what we’re working on (rolling over, peek a boo, hide the toy, pulling up, reaching, follow the sounds, etc.)
- Babies of similar ages will work and play together on activities which begins to build social skills as they observe and start to interact with peers- so cute to watch!