Welcome to our family!
Building a school community takes full participation and commitment teachers, administration and parents. Bright Beginnings Preschool can serve children and their families best when a strong culture and positive environment is established and promoted. We strongly encourage all families to understand and support the Family Culture at Bright Beginnings.
Our Families Enthusiastically Acknowledge They Will:
- Respect all children, staff and fellow parents
- Be willing to communicate positively and effectively with teachers and administration in a timely manner
- Be proactive when questions arise and work collaboratively with the School to resolve issues
- Make an effort to stay informed about child’s development and preschool experience including reading and following up on day notes, newsletters and posted information regularly check website and Facebook for updates
- Support the mission of the School including providing feedback,
volunteering and meeting agreed upon financial obligations
as well as attending Open Houses, Orientations, Family Events and special meetings
- Understand and follow licensing, health and safety policies such as child records, ill children