10 Steps to Enrolling your Child
1.) Visit our social media sites!
- For a great overview of our classrooms, curriculum and staff and to see endearing snapshots of our little darlings, check out our blog and Social Media links including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitterand Instagram. We know you’ll come running right in after you see us in action!
2.) Take a tour- See us in action!
- Take a tour! We’d love you to visit with the entire family- both parents, grandparents and of course your little one! We typically do tours at 9:30 am or 11:00 am because all classrooms are in full swing and you’ll get a great look at a typical day. Your little one will be welcomed into the classroom group and you’ll have plenty of time to get to know us! Feel free to ask us whatever questions you may have, whether big or small!
3.) Get to know us by reading the information we provide you!
- You’ll receive a tour packet just loaded with all things Bright Beginnings. Pay special attention to the staff bios and the curriculum calendar..it’s what sets us apart!
4.) Apply for enrollment and secure your child’s slot by paying the registration fee ASAP!
- Applying for enrollment and paying your registration fee puts you at the top of the list for classroom and teacher choices and guarantees enrollment. Be sure to get a current month calendar so you can start to talk with little one about the classroom fun we have planned. We offer a free trial morning to give your little one (and you) a taste of preschool.
*** Due to limited openings in our classrooms, we strongly encourage that you pay your registration fee to hold your child's spot to avoid any disappointment as spots go quickly!
5.) Complete the paperwork
- Get all the necessary paperwork completed and turned in (application, physical form, birth certificate, credit card and payment information, emergency contacts, documentation about allergies and specific instructions such as custody.)
6.) Set the stage for your child
- Take some time alone with your preschooler and set the stage for a smooth transition for both of you by talking enthusiastically about his new school and reassuring your child that you know how much fun school will be. This is the most critical component to get your child off to a strong start. Use the curriculum calendar to highlight some planned activities you know your little one will enjoy. Feel free to stop by school before he starts to get reacquainted with the director, teacher and classmates! You are now a part of the Bright Beginnings family, we want you to feel welcomed!
7.) Complete Welcome Packet
- Once your child’s enrollment is confirmed and you have a start date, get the Welcome Packet and take time to complete the “Getting to know your child” page. It will help us know as much as possible about your child quickly.
8.) Have fun picking out school supplies!
- Have fun shopping for school supplies and gathering nap time lovies, crib sheets for crib or mats, extra seasonal clothing, a new backpack and lunchbox, diapers etc. needed to be ready for the first day! Have fun with it!
9.) Have a positive pep talk about preschool
- The night before school, be sure your child gets a good nights sleep and you give each other a “pep talk”! It’s a transition for both of you and we’ll be here every step of the way. The first morning, plan a little extra time to get to school and do your best to drop off fairly quickly. We’ve found that no matter how prepared and ready a child is for preschool or child care, they will read your emotions very clearly. We expect your child to test you and possibly resist at drop off- we promise to cuddle and comfort him and will call you if your child is overly upset. Of course you may call us throughout the day/days until you are comfortable with the transition! We've helped thousands of Mommies go through this transition- we've got your back!
10.) But don't worry...
- We promise we have so many fun activities planned that your child’s day will fly by! We think you’ll be so happy with our services, we have a Happy Family Guarantee!